Thursday, December 7, 2006

The CLOWN ~~ A puppet


Then came this happy fellow.
He is also all handmade. Handknit clothing. His hair is extra long faux fur...and he got caught in the weeds I threw out that day. {I told him he should wash his hair more often and those things woldn't grow there!}
His head, Bow-tie and shoes are all made from diamond-paper-clay; painted.
A nice lady met him at the Lincoln Center Art show that year and took him home to be with her son in California. I hope he is happy on the west coast.
He stood about 3 feet tall.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi, My mom told me about you. I didn't ever get your email. She may have given you the wrong address.

I love your dolls. They're crazy. I'm haveing a needle felting class in my shop in March with a dollmaker named Shelly Lampshire. She does some pretty fun things too. You should check her website out. www.shellylampshire.com
Then you could come to Michigan and we could meet and you would have an excuse to do it.
Try to emial me again
bethsmithpink@sbcglobal.net

Beth said...

Sorry, I just read your email again. My mom didn't tell me. It was your family. They were great. Still all the rest is true.